Don't want to miss the most precious life-changing opportunities?
Like us now!
Published on : 11-Apr-2018
11-Apr-2018 – 31-May-2018 0900hrs – 0600hrs
Contact Information :
Javier Maseda, Head of Digital Design Lab
Tel No.: 34 914 480 444
Digital Design Lab IED Madrid2.jpg
Are you a talented Full Stack Developer or Web Designer? Passionate about code, design, and new technologies? Do you want to learn, work & travel in Europe for 1 year? What are you going to learn?: Design-related knowledge, such as, design thinking, UX/UI, Visual design, AR, Web VR, in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process. 6 scholarships with 100% coverage offered!
Digital Design Lab IED Madrid.jpg
Are you a talented Full Stack Developer or Web Designer? Passionate about code, design, and new technologies? Do you want to learn, work & travel in Europe for 1 year?
What are you going to learn?:
Design-related knowledge, such as, design thinking, UX/UI, Visual design, AR, Web VR, in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process.
We offer, 6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the project and include:
• 6 Scholarships with 100% coverage of the cost of the program.
• Free accommodation in a shared flat during the time the internship lasts.
• Non labour practice visa for Spain, that allows you to travel throughout Europe.
• Health care coverage during the whole period the internship lasts.
• 300€ month to cover your basic expenses.
• Spanish classes
• Working in the Digital Design Lab with professionals and companies.
• Completing your portfolio by developing a real project.
• Possibility of opting to join the staff of the companies participating, or the IED itself.
This full-time program last 10 months and is divided into two parts that run concurrently:
1. My Cloud My Castle Program. This program is divided into 20% workshops, lectures and training that will be carried out throughout the year and 80% personal projects. (part-time, 4 hours a day from 15:00 to 19:00)
2. Design Internship. The internship runs simultaneously with the above course and consists of work experience in the Digital Design Lab department developing real projects (80% of the time). Students will spend the other 20% of the time receiving cross-discipline training in Design which will give them the necessary knowledge to carry out the above mentioned real world work experience. (part-time, 4 hours a day from 10:00 to 14:00)
Who is it aimed at?
Graduate and postgraduate students with these eligible profiles:
• FullStack Developers
• Web Developers (BackEnd and FrontEnd)
• UX/UI Designers, Service & Interaction Designers
• Big Data Engineers & Data Visualizer Designers
• Audio visual Communication and Digital Media
The program starts in October 2018.
Apply here (closing date for applications May 30th 2018, Madrid time):
This event is posted on behalf of above mentioned organisation / company. Any responder should make any further enquiries with the organizer or should verify the information independently if necessary.