Don't want to miss the most precious life-changing opportunities?
Like us now!
KoreaNationalUniversity of Arts
The objective of the Art Major Asian(AMA) Scholarship Program is to support students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
■ Scholarship Benefits
◦ full tuition for undergraduate or graduate programme
◦ airfare when entrance and graduation
◦ monthly allowance
◦ language course
◦ basic medical insurance
◦ cultural experience
■ Program Outline
◦ Invitation Eligibility
– Young and talented art students (Age below 40 is preferred)
– Field of Program: 6 schools* of Korea National University of Arts
* Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Drama, Film/TV/ Multimedia, Korean Traditional Arts
– Region : 142 eligible countries (see attachment)
– Application Period : April 2018 to July 2018
– Requirement: Application form(attached) and requirements by major
* Check ‘Appendix 1’ Admission Unit and Information
■ How to apply
◦ Due date : 31th July, 2018
※ Will begin 2019 AMA programme on 1st November, 2018. Arrival dates are negotiable when impossible to arrive in Korea before 29th October 2018.
◦ What to submit(all) :
– AMA Application Form
– Study Plan
– Medical clearance proof (Eng ver, Certificate of health)
* participantsare requested to be physically healthy to follow the AMA curriculum at K-Arts.
– 3 letters of recommendation
– Portfolio (Eng ver. slides, video, dvd, etc.)
– Copy of diploma/degree/certificate of graduation with Appostille
– Official Transcripts (Eng ver.)
– A copy of passport
– Other Requirements(Korean/English proficiency, experience certificate, achievement, portfolio)
◦ Where to submit :
– Post : Attn. AMA Manager (Tel: 82 2 746 9073)
Office of External Affairs, Korea National University of Arts
146-37, Hwarang-ro 32-gil, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 02789)
*The application documents can be sent by either by post or in person.
NO ONLINE SUBMISSION.
*All the Required documents should be submitted by 31th July 2018 (Korean local time).
*Late and incomplete submission will not be accepted.
*All submitted documents will not be returned.
Upon review of application packages submitted, passing candidates will be individually notified for follow-up interview or official invitation.