Don't want to miss the most precious life-changing opportunities?
Like us now!
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
Global Client Services Internship
The position is based in the Global Client Services, the department responsible for omnichannel contact management within the Brand. The Internship will be focused on supporting the roll-out of the Global Client Services project and the implementation of the Regional structures for all streams of the project (Ecommerce & Retail contacts) – a transformational and strategic project for the Brand and with expected positive results on omnichannel client experience.
He/she will be responsible for supporting the Global Client Services team on defining the roadmap and governance of the project, as well as on the operational execution, with strong links with the Regional counterparts.
He/she will be providing assistance in the following activities:
– Definition and formalisation of the global roadmap, taking into account Regional specificities and main dependencies
– Identification of the working team and project streams
– Following up with various teams on the progress and status of all activities related to the Project Plan
– Monitoring the on-going activities and ensuring the global project is advancing at the right pace based on the project plan
– Preparation of documentation for updates to WW and Regional Top Management teams
– Organisation of regular internal update meetings, and of Steering Committees with Regional and WW Top Management, in particular on agenda setting and material preparation
– Ad-hoc analysis and benchmarks for all Global Client Services team members
– Proactively proposing some new analysis and / or ways of working to reach the expected results
– Proactively proposing and analysing new omnichannel solutions on the market, with clear recommendations on the benefits to implement in the Brand
– Graduated or students close to graduation in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial/Service Design
– Master Degree in Luxury, Business Management is welcome although not mandatory
– Proficient and excellent master of Excel, Power Point and Word
– Proficiency in English is a must; fluency in French and Italian is welcome although not mandatory
– Manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
– Work well under pressure and in an intense environment
– Self-driven, motivated, results and solutions orientated approach
– Proactive and resourceful individual
– Willing and able to work in a highly international and multi-cultural environment
– Outstanding capabilities for team work and collaboration Client-centric mindset
– Interest in innovation, digital, retail and omnichannel topics
– Interest in Fashion and Luxury is a plus
Education level: Master’s Degree
Work experience: 6 months – 1 year