Don't want to miss the most precious life-changing opportunities?
Like us now!
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates/All Sources
POSITION: Pay Liaison
WORK HOURS: Full-time, 40 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: Ordinarily Resident (OR): FSN-7; US$9,835(Starting Salary)
Not-Ordinarily Resident (NOR): FP-7; US$42,169(Starting Salary)
*Final grade/step for NORs will be determined by Washington.
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The U.S. Mission in Hanoi, Vietnam is seeking eligible and qualified applicant for the position of Pay Liaison in its Financial Management Center (FMC).
NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are qualified and will be invited for further testing and/or interview. Thank you for your understanding.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
Incumbent of this position will serve as the main Timekeeper and Payroll Liaison with Global Financial Service (GFS) Bangkok and Charleston on all payroll issues of the Locally Employed Staff and US Direct hire employees in the Mission. He/she will prepare Time and Attendance (T&A) reports for transmission to GFS Bangkok and Charleston, and calculate and convert the Vietnamese Health and Social Insurance contributions and deductions from a bi-weekly schedule to a monthly schedule for the Consulate in HCM city (HCMC). He/she will also perform annual reconciliations with Hanoi Social Department and the Foreign Organization Service Company (FOSCO) in HCMC, and serve as FMC system and share-point manager. The incumbent will provide administrative assistance and act as a timekeeper in FMC and back up other voucher examiners and perform any other assignment as assigned.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: College or University studies is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: At least two years experience in voucher examining, book-keeping is required.
3. LANGUAGE: Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required
(this will be tested).
Level 3 (Good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have accurate typing, skill in using a calculator and working knowledge of computer applications. Must be proficient in basic mathematics to include fractions. Must have ability to draft memos and letters effectively. Must have organizational skills to effectively manage the unit’s diversified functions.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have a general knowledge of office practices and procedures as they relate to processing and compilation of financial data records. Working knowledge of basic accounting is required.
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the DS-174 form, CV and scanned certificates in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: “US. Embassy_Pay Liasion_Full name”
Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned. Any question, please contact 0243.8265118 (Ms. Tram).
|1||U.S. Mission Vietnam – U.S. Embassy in Hanoi||24-11-2017|